Saturday, October 14, 2006

Scot Standke: What We Fear Is Not Failure.
We Fear Success!

This is a personal note from Scot Standke - Founder of KeywordAvalanche, nowadays called K.A.S.H., one of the few successful non-BS Internet Marketers:


I'm always amazed at the self-appointed
"gurus" out there who seem to always point out that "we",
you and I, are afraid of failure. I don't know about you
but this may be the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.
I fail every day. I can't help but fail every day. I'm
human. I'm fallible.

But success, now that's another story. I can think back to
where I've even consciously screwed things up so that I
didn't have to succeed. I've spent a lifetime botching
great opportunities. And why is that? Well, like me, you
are probably more comfortable failing. It's what you've
been taught is the norm. It's what society wants from you.
"Be average! Stay with us!" the masses scream.

You know what, though? Here is your way out: 30 days.

Huh? 30 days of what, you might be asking yourself.

Well, experts tell us that 30 days is how long it takes to
make or break a habit.

If you can consciously choose to do something for thirty
days in a row it can become habitual for you no matter how
hard it might seem at first.

So, here is where I'm going with all of this:

I'm just a regular fellow, heck, I spent most of my life
working as a carpet cleaner and a forklift driver. A couple
of years ago, I decided that something in my life needed to
change. I started experimenting with different ways of
making money on the internet. I started changing my habits
and becoming more productive. And last year, from just one
of my income streams, I made $100,327.14.

Don't believe me?

I can show you proof.

Go right now to http://www.KeywordAvalanche.com and you can
see my 1099 Tax Documents from last year.

I'll tell you what.

I think anyone and everyone who is serious about making
money online should be a member of
http://www.KeywordAvalanche.com

Go check it out for yourself.

See what is being offered.

And, if it's for you, then join.

Heck You'll even get a proven money making system!
This is amazing, honestly. You'll see how a US Army Captain,
working part time, makes five figures a month!
He actually gives you his whole system!

If you like that, go to
http://www.KeywordAvalanche.com and sign up today.

The doors are only going to be open for a few more days.

Take advantage now!

Warmly,

Scot Standke - Founder
http://www.KeywordAvalanche.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home